Tuesday, October 5, 2010

30 Days of Truth. Day 20.

To go along with all this self-support, I've found a few friends participating in the 30 Days of Truth and I think it could be quite beneficial to me to participate as well. I think it'll let me in on who I am, and it'll be a bit of self discovery. You can find the daily questions over at Angel Believes.

Day 20:
Your Views On Drugs & Alcohol

My views on alcohol may be different from most peoples views, after living with a recovering alcoholic for almost 8 years. Responsibility is key. If you like to indulge in a glass or two of wine, have a beer at a bbq or whatever, who am I to tell you that you can't? But if you know, or have been told that you have a problem, I believe that you need to do whatever is in your power to help yourself through that. As for drugs, silly ones like marijuana don't bother me, because honestly, the pot smokers that I know literally sit in their house, baked out of their mind, and bother absolutely no one. They don't drive or get into confrontations, they sit around and watch stupid movies and eat snacks. Harder drugs though, I feel like you always have to know who you're affecting with your addictions, even with alcohol as well.


0 comments:

Back to TOP