Monday, July 26, 2010

Project Mom Casting Video

I'm a rambler. We all know this. If you've seen my Monday Mingles, you know that I don't script myself in my videos and this one is no different. You know that I don't doll myself up for my videos. I am who I am and what you see is what you get. Makeup? Who needs it. Real clothes? Pajamas do just fine.

This video was done for the Project Mom Casting, where bloggers will be put into a reality show and I want my hand at that. With the new phase of my life that is beginning, I know that venturing into single motherhood is something that can be shared with so many people. As bloggers, we are all so different and so alike at the same time. We're all individuals and even as individuals, we have something in common. We all gave something to give to another. We have our written words. Our experiences. Our lives. There's something that we can share and we all take the time to share. We help each other. We bond. We grow.

2 comments:

Kristin July 27, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

You are so a new York girl. I love you!!

Liz July 27, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

I love it! you are too cute!

Back to TOP