Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Impending chaos in a small town...

Its beginning. The lovely Miss Chelsea Clinton is getting married this weekend in the neighboring small town up here. Literally 8 minutes from my house, 4 minutes from my job. Here's just my public cry, my pleas- Paparazzi, don't get in my way. I will take you out with my mini-van if I need to. Yes. I sure will.

I went to drop off a friend this morning and there was camera crews right in the center of town at the Beekman Arms. Of course it happens to be the oldest inn in America, and supposedly there's some celebs that will be staying there, so naturally they'd be filming on the sidewalk there. I got back home and flipped through the channels, one of the camera crews were Good Morning America.

Lets just hope that all the camera crews and paparazzi that come into the area are respectable and don't run out into traffic. Not like the people that visit from the city each and every weekend that think they can just walk where ever the hell they want.

Thanks Chelsea. I know we have a great area, and I'm sure you'll have an amazing wedding. But who needs it? Go hit up the drive through chapel in Vegas.

3 comments:

Kristin July 27, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

Seriously you should take some pics. Blog it!!

lfhpueblo July 27, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

You're funny, hit up the drive through Chapel in Vegas. Hahahahaha.

Becca July 30, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

LOL I agree with Kristin...and more. You should totally try to crash the wedding ;)

Back to TOP