Friday, November 25, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide:: Send your love with Tiny Prints!

I'm just about ready to do some holiday card ordering and was just waiting on a great picture of the kids so that I could do so. I know its already November 25th and I've gotta hustle to get them ordered and in the mail, but a great picture was more important to me then getting the cards here early.

As always, one of my favorite places to shop for holiday cards is Tiny Prints. They never let me down, they have amazing designs and have always had wonderful customer service when I've needed it. Its always so easy to narrow down their selections and find the card that is the perfect fit for your family and your photos! This year I'm pretty sure I'm going with the Fairy Forest tri-fold card. I think it could show off Boug and Lil' Buddy's personalities well!
Right now you're going to get FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders! Orders over $75 will receive 20% off and orders over $125 will receive 25% off.

1 comments:

Back to TOP