Thursday, November 24, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide:: BeautyRx!!


Great deal for all you Black Friday and Cyber Monday shoppers from BeautyRx!

You can get 50% off of your most expensive item when you purchase 3 items from BeautyRx! You'll need to use code BF2011 to get the discount.

A little about BeautyRx--


BeautyRx Skincare is the award-winning product line developed by leading Park Avenue, board-certified dermatologist and author of It’s Not Just About Wrinkles, Dr. Neal Schultz. Dr. Schultz created these extraordinary skin care products for his patients to help give them the younger looking, healthier and more beautiful skin they always wanted. And now, for the first time ever, BeautyRx is available to you.
What I love about their site is that even if you think you know what your skin type is, you can "find your skin type" to make sure you're getting the products that are right for you! I always thought I was combination skin, but according to them I'm oily/acne prone and now I know which products are right for me!

0 comments:

Back to TOP