Thursday, March 24, 2011

A New Me

Thanks for the post from Rashad Townsend

It's Tuesday and my favorite show will be on soon. Dinner is done and the dishes are in the dishwasher, so it's grab a cup of tea, turn on my satellite tv that I got when I came across this SATALITE TV HD DVR Prices Comparison, and get ready to watch "What Not To Wear". Clinton Kelly and Stacy London make the show so much fun to watch and the transformations on people is amazing to me. You learn to recognize what looks good on certain body types and how to cover up all your flaws. As mean as they seem sometimes, they sure can make a difference in how you can look and carry yourself. I guess you could say it is an educational show. I can't help but wonder, how embarrassed the people must be when they are confronted in their own home town, in front of people they know so well. I'm not sure I could go through that part of the show, but with the credit card to purchase a new wardrobe, I may just give it a try. For a woman, this show is very entertaining. You can learn alot about how to dress, different hairstyles and makeup and just a feeling of confidence, that you are the very best you can be.


0 comments:

Back to TOP