Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fun with promotional products

Sometimes when you're the one in charge of your own promotion and marketing, its fun to do something different to draw attention to yourself. Even working for someone and helping make promotional decisions can lead to great items for your potential customers, returning customers or clients. Sometimes promotional items are even great as gifts for your employees or to treat yourself to something "you" branded! For example, with the way that so many people drink coffee, custom mugs could be a great promotional tool and employee appreciation gift for people working for you!

The past couple years at BlogHer, I didn't bring too much extra to put myself out there. I stuck with my regular business cards, but there's so much out there that would have been fun to put out there with my peers. I would have loved to even had something so useful, like pens, made up to give out along with my business cards. How perfect would a "me" branded bandage dispenser be? With tons of women walking around in heels to look great, yet knowing that they are killing their feet!!

Amsterdam Printing has tons of promotional items available for ordering, and the deals that you can get are pretty good! Now for March, they have their sitewide sale going on, where you can save 20% off of your entire order with code AG186.

3 comments:

Custom promotional Items March 10, 2011 at 4:49 AM  

Really promotional products play a major role for branding across the globe.

Jack January 27, 2012 at 2:47 AM  

Hey there! Someone in my Face book group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and excellent design and style.
Promotional Products

Back to TOP