Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bambi Diamond Edition Release!

I'm sure I say it about lots of Disney movies, but so many have become my favorites over the years, including Bambi, which was just released on Blu-Ray and DVD for its Diamond Edition!

It seems that though there aren't may words spoken in Bambi, the ones that are, are so very memorable. Like when Bambi, aka "The Prince of the Forest" stands there and says "bird bird bird bird!" Or attempts to say "butterfly." Can't forget when Bambi's bunny friend Thumper says "I'm thumpin'! That's why they call me Thumper!" But my favorite part is when the skunk gets its name, Flower, because Bambi calls him flower and he replies, "Oh that's alright. He can call me flower if he wants to, I don't mind." Bambi and his friends will be favorites of mine, and now my kids, for a very very long time.



If you're not familiar, the movie follows Bambi, as he makes friends in the forest, and learns the skills needed to survive. In the forest, as Bambi gets older, he even finds love. In the movie though, the hunters come and Bambi must be brave like his father to lead the other deer to safety.

On the new Diamond Edition DVD, you'll find lots of bonus material like Backstage Disney, Family Play: Games & Activities, a digital exclusive; The Golden Age, and classic DVD bonus features including Tricks of the Trade, The Making of Bambi and more! You can save $10 on your purchase of Bambi Diamond Edition by printing out the coupon available HERE. You can also easily order your copy through amazon.com.


0 comments:

Back to TOP