Thursday, June 17, 2010

Snacking on Ritz Crackerfuls! (Save $1!!)


With this whole dieting thing I've been doing lately, I've been seeming to be stuck in ruts. I tend to keep reaching for the same snacks and whatnot, over and over again and its getting pretty boring. I tried out the new Ritz Crackerfuls and I'm so happy that they're a new item that I have been able to turn to to curb my crunchy, salty, crispy cravings!!

Crackerfuls are made with whole grains and real cheese so I don't feel like I'm eating overprocessed foods. They're also so convenient because they're individually wrapped packages, of course as a mom, I'm always in a rush and I love being able to toss them in my purse and have when I get a minute to slow down. And yes, the munchkins loved them too!! I've even tossed them in my purse to snack on while driving to work. Working in the restaurant, there's so much junk to eat, I love being able to snack on something beforehand to keep the temptations at bay.

When you head over to the Ritz Crackerfuls fan page on facebook, you can download a coupon for $1 off of the cheddar cheese and bacon variety! Gotta love being able to save a buck!

I received Ritz Crackerfuls to aid in my review, via One2One Network and was also entered into a drawing for a gift card for my opinions. My opinions are my own, take 'em or leave 'em.

0 comments:

Back to TOP