Saturday, June 12, 2010

Great tunes with the SATC2 Soundtrack!

Sex and the City was one of these shows that came out and I was late jumping on the bandwagon for. But once I jumped on, I was stuck like glue. I watched the show religiously. I envied the ladies for being able to pull off the great fashion that they wore so effortlessly. I wished that I could write the way that Carrie wrote, I wished that I had the confidence that Samantha had, I wished that I was classy like Charlotte and I wished that I was successful like Miranda. I went out and saw the first movie quickly, but I've been so busy I haven't been able to see the newly released second movie. But sure enough, I'm getting a mini SATC fix by jamming out to the Sex and the City 2 movie soundtrack.

I'm not sure if there's really a track on here that doesn't fit the mood of the SATC ladies. All the songs just fit. I love the way the soundtrack all goes together perfectly, like a perfect playlist. A duet with Jennifer Hudson and Leona Lewis? Perfection. Alicia Keyes doing a Blondie cover? Couldn't be more fitting. But I can't not mention that the iconic Liza Minnelli has a cover of Beyonce's "Single Ladies" on this album. Of course there are so many other awesome songs on the album, but those are my "must mentionables."

Oh yes, and the bachelorette party that I'm attending next weekend, I'm definitely bringing this album into the limo with us. This is the perfect ladies night playlist!!

Click through to make your purchase of the Sex and the City 2: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack


This review was written as part of a campaign with One2One Network. I received the album to help aid my review, which in no way changes the way that I feel about it. My opinions are my opinions, take 'em or leave 'em.

1 comments:

Bring Pretty Back June 14, 2010 at 1:31 AM  

I will get the cd for a fun girls night out bbq I am planning for some friends next month!
Kristin

Back to TOP