Thursday, December 6, 2012

Send holiday wishes with Treat! *Gift Guide Post*


I love finding great new places that have awesome greeting cards for all reasons, this year, I'm happy I found Treat! Treat has some of the greatest cards that I've seen!!


This year, I'm unfortunately running a little bit late on my Christmas greeting cards ordering. I just can't seem to get my butt in gear and get my cards ordered. I really love the wreath frame card, except my kids would never sit so nicely together as the models in the picture!!

I got a bit ahead of myself and started browsing their funny birthday card category... I was cracking up reading some of these!! I know that they'll be perfect cards for some of my best friends birthdays!!

Would you like 10 Treat cards to send this holiday season?? Please leave a comment here with your favorite Treat design to be entered to win! Please keep in mind, cards must be ordered by 12/18 to guarantee holiday delivery.

For an extra entry, give Treat a Like on Facebook.

This giveaway will accept entries until 11:59 pm on Friday, December 14th. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only. Winner must reply to winning email by noon, Monday, December 16th. If no response, prize will be forfeited.

0 comments:

Back to TOP