Sunday, December 2, 2012

Get sexy this holiday season! *Gift Guide Post*

I'm going to kick off the holiday wish list this year with lots of goodies from one of my favorite online stores- EdenFantasys!!
Sexy Christmas gifts from EdenFantasys - the sex toys shop you can trust!
I love EF because they're the one place that I shop for JUST ME! Finding "me" time is way too important when you're spending so much time shopping for the kiddos this holiday season. The selection at EF is the perfect way to treat yourself (or your loved one) to a bit of grown up time.

The easiest way that you can make your holiday selections is to shop their Gift Center. They've broken it down into awesome easy to use categories in order to make your shopping time more efficient. You can shop by categories like "for him" or "for her," but they even have categories like "holiday themed," "bath and body" or "build your own gift set." These options make it easy to shop, but no matter what I always get lost in the site and sucked into all the great goodies that are available. I'm eyeballing the Velvet Santa costume, its almost too dang cute to pass up!!

A couple things that I hope my SexySanta brings me? My favorite Booty Parlor lotion, the Four Way Flutter Set and the Luna Beads Noir.

Another great way to save is to browse their holiday blow out sale section, where you can save anywhere between 20% to 70% on awesome items while supplies last! Even if you procrastinate, you don't have to worry about your order arriving late! EF has shipping promos going on from December 17th through 21st, all orders will get FREE shipping, FREE 2nd day shipping on $90+ orders, and FREE next day on orders $120+. And another FREE? Don't forget to add your FREE GIFT to your cart when you checkout!! I can't tell you how much I love the wipes!!


USE CODE X4T TO SAVE 15% ON YOUR ORDER!!

0 comments:

Back to TOP