Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A new year...

I don't even know where I'm supposed to begin this post.


The weight is overwhelming.

Everyone always says that they're going to change so much when a new year rolls around. Whats the difference in one day? How can one day define what you're going to do with your life?

I feel lost.

I do a great job of putting on my happy face and pretending that everything is okay, but its not. Life is hard for anyone, but I don't wish everything that I've been through on anyone. Not even my worst enemy.



2 comments:

Leslie M. January 3, 2012 at 8:41 AM  

I'm so sorry Casey. My own daughter is going through a lot of what I think you must be going through. Email me if you need someone to talk to. I'm always here. I don't have the answers for sure but I'm a good listener. I think you are awesome and I admire you for all you are doing on your OWN!!!
xoxo
Leslie
Leslie Loves Veggies

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom January 5, 2012 at 11:06 PM  

Oh Casey...I just adore you, and it makes me sad when you are sad :( I'm also here if you need to talk okay?

I hope 2012 is much, much better for you...

Back to TOP