Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Life Update!!

Its been quite a hectic month and a half!

Miss Boug went back to school in September, 2nd grade... It happened so quick, and its hard to believe that my little girl is a second grader. She's no longer a "little" girl!! This year she's doing remedial reading class again, and I have to say that I'm a bit discouraged, since she was in remedial reading last year too. We've been working on it though, and we'll see if we can make some more progress this year.

Lil' Buddy isn't so "lil" anymore either! He celebrated his 3rd birthday this summer! Lets put it into perspective... Boug is 7, weighs 61 pounds. Lil' Buddy is 3 and weighs 52 pounds. I'm 5'3" and the kid comes up past my hip! He's tall and beefy!!

Speaking of school, I went back to college after 10 years out this semester. I eased myself into it by only taking 2 classes this first semester, English as well as Drug & Alcohol Use & Abuse. I'm seriously kicking ass in these two classes!! A midterm average in both classes!!

So, with all that said, I've been somewhat slacking around here, but I'm looking to get back into the swing of things!!

2 comments:

momznite October 22, 2011 at 1:31 PM  

Congrats on your academic success! It's good for kids to see their mom is invested in learning.

Becca October 22, 2011 at 8:43 PM  

Congrats on going back to school and doing so well. It's something I think about doing often!

Back to TOP