Saturday, October 1, 2011

dENiZEN Jeans, a back to school MUST!

With back to school comes back to school shopping and I always try to get it done quick and easy, sometimes without even bringing my daughter with me. I end up with countless returns and exchanges because sometimes I just don't have the eye for things that fit right. When I was offered to get a pair of dENiZEN jeans to review, I was hopeful, but skeptical, since my girl with no hips and no butt and her long lanky legs has such a hard time finding jeans that fit right. The package arrived and Miss Boug was stoked to have a new pair of jeans, I wasn't stoked until she tried them on.dENiZEN wound up being a PERFECT fit on her! The length was perfect, the waist was perfect and the wash she wound up with was a super-trendy dark denim that looks awesome with almost anything!

Available exclusively at Target, dENiZEN is brought to you by Levi Strauss & Company, and tis the premium quality that you've come to expect by Levi's. dENiZEN is available for men, women, and children, and priced right at $17.99 to $29.99. By "liking" dENiZEN on facebook, you can even access rebates, gift cards and even free pairs of jeans!


0 comments:

Back to TOP