Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Wish List includes Stuck On You!!

We all know I've spoke my praises of Stuck on You before, but especially for the holidays, you can get some really great personalized items for those you love! There's a whole new category on the Stuck on You site that features great picks for Christmas, including great ideas like personalized letters from Santa, clip n' hang card holders and so much more!!

My favorite from Stuck on You for the holidays though is the personalized gift labels. Their set of personalized gift labels includes 24 labels and 28 Christmas dots. I love the added touch that these sweet personalized labels add to gift giving!!

There are so many other great gift ideas from Stuck on You, for whichever holiday you and yours celebrate. They have sweet embroidered bathrobes, personalized hair brushes, personalized canvas clocks and I absolutely adore the personalized laundry hampers!! My Boug is a big writer, and I know their personalized notepad sets would be something that she'd just love!And of course, a happy cyber Monday to you from the fine folks at Stuck on You, you can save 20% off of your purchase with the code cybersale, through December 1st!!

This post was written including my own opinions. Stuck On You partially sponsored me during BlogHer '10.

1 comments:

Unknown November 30, 2010 at 2:49 AM  

Hello,
New follower! I wanted to say. I love labels! Ex for gifts. I might have to go check them out. If i could put a label on everything i would! lol

I know someone that would be a great gift for!


Check out my blog if you'd like!

snackbarreviews.blogspot.com

Back to TOP