Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Getting to Know Me: Christmas Edition

I received this via e-mail from a dear friend and I just couldn't help passing it on around here!!

1-Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags? Wrapping paper!! You can't rip a gift bag too well!!
2-Real tree or artificial? Real, the artificial ones don't smell as nice to me.
3-When do you put up your tree? Usually towards the end of the 1st week in December.
4-When do you take the tree down? New Years day. Its usually pretty dead by then.
5-Do you like eggnog? Goodness no, its vile. But its in the house for the hubby during the season.
6-Favorite gift received as a child? I remember being thrilled one year that I got a word processor, you know, like a fancy typewriter.
7-Hardest person to buy for? My parents definately. They do not want or need for anything.
8-Easiest person to buy for? My daughter and my husband.
9-Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I'd really like one. A very classy simple one that's unbreakable!
10-Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? I mail those bad boys out!
11-Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Something my grandmother re-gifted me that I gave her a few years prior.
12-Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf!!
13-When do you start shopping for Christmas? Here and there until Thanksgiving, then pretty hardcore the 2 weeks prior to Christmas.
14-Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Sure have. Shhhh....
15-Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? A big breakfast!!
16-Lights on the tree? Duh!!! We've been doing colored the last few years.
17-Favorite Christmas Song? Guster "Donde Esta Santa Claus"
18-Travel at Christmas or Stay at home? I travel about 10 minutes to Mom's house!
19-Can you name all of the Reindeer? Oh definately not, I always forget at least one.
20-Angel or a Star on the tree? Starlight, starbright.
21-Open presents Christmas eve or morning? One on Christmas eve, the rest in the morning!
22-Most annoying thing about this time of year? Christmas music overkill!!
23-What theme or color are you using? I'm not too sure I'm understanding this question. Our Christmas cards are brown and red if that counts??
24-Favorite Christmas Dinner? Prime rib most definately.
25-What do you want for Christmas this year? Wii fit and Jillian Michaels' fitness game. A used minivan, I dont even care how beat up it is, as long as its a 1998 or newer.


Feel free to answer these for yourself on your own blog or in an email to your family and friends. Some of them seem like straightforward questions, but I really had to think on a couple!!

0 comments:

Back to TOP