Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Where I've Been Today

Its a miracle! Both kids have been on their best behavior today!! Boug hasn't been too rambunctious and crazy and lil' Buddy hasn't been too fussy. We've only had one peeing on Mommy incident today!! So with that said, I've been able to straighten up the kitchen, a few loads of laundry, vacuuming and I cleaned up Boug's room! Now lil' Buddy is sleeping, Boug's watching a DVD and I have a little bit of sane time!! So here I am, checking out all the mommy blogs and entering to win things!!

-Eleven shoes are being given away by Simple.
-Sesame Street K'nex giveaway at A Wrestling Addicted Mommy's Blog.
-Mommy Goggle's is giving away Sesame St. K'nex too!
-Save the Ta-Ta's gift basket being given away at Sandra.

I think I jinxed myself--- shortly after writing the first paragraph, lil Buddy started to fuss and he hasn't stopped yet... that was probably about 2 hours ago....

Back to TOP