Sunday, September 21, 2008

My first post....

So here I am, finally catching up with the times and starting a blog! Can you believe that one? I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Deuce and I'm a 26 year old mom of a lunatic 4 year old daughter and a baby blob 4 week old son. We'll be referring to them as Boog, the girl, and Buddy, the boy. As much as they drive me crazy, I really wouldn't have it any other way. I bartend one night a week to get out of the house and make a few bucks, and I've got an amazing husband who works full time so that I don't have to!! Other than running around after the kids, I fill my time with sweepstaking and doing ChaCha. They keep me sane, its like my little "me" time!

More than likely, most of my posts are going to be parenting related. Especially since I don't have much of a life outside of the home.

0 comments:

Back to TOP