Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 1 of AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge *imported post from temp. blog*


I made it through!! Granted, its 9:22 pm and I'd still really like to have some snacks, but that's just out of habit, not because I'm hungry.

It's a pretty easy regimen for the first few days of the AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge, wake up, have a fiber drink and some water, then have some fruit 30 minutes later, along with Spark! (my savior!) and drink 2 8 ounce glasses of water before the mid-morning "meal."

For the mid-morning, you have some more fruit, some eggs and/or some oatmeal, along with  another 2 glasses of water before lunch. Today I had half an orange and 2 hard boiled eggs, no yolks, you can have the yolk though! I just don't care for them.

Then you move onto lunch, which should consist of salad or greens with a lean protein and complex carbs, at lunch you also take your OmegaPlex vitamin. And again, you guessed it, 2 more glasses of water before your next "meal." Unfortunately I didn't plan right and I didn't have any salad or greens at home. I made due with 3 cucumber boats (about half a cuke, lenthwise) filled with chicken salad (no mayo! mashed avocado instead!) diced red onion, some cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice. YUMM-O!!

Your next "meal" is the mid-afternoon, you can have some nuts, seeds, raw veggies, fruit, or a rice cake with natural peanut butter. You can also have another Spark! now to give you a pick-me-up if need be. And again, (guess...) more water!! I had some celery, I was craving a CRUNCH that I would usually get from some potato chips or peanut m & m's.

Onto dinner, you can have a lean protein with lightly cooked veggies. I made some amazing chicken with garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, baby bella mushrooms and some red onion. I steamed up a side of baby spinach and was in foodie heaven! Something so simple fit in with the challenge and was so delicious!! At dinner, you take more of the OmegaPlex and of course, more water.

In the evening you're allowed to have a snack if needed, fruit, and before you go to bed, you take your Herbal Cleanse supplements.

That's it! Easy peasy! I'll post about the 24-Day Challenge again in a few days when my regimen changes a little. My hardest part of the day was not stopping at Dunkin' Donuts for coffee on my way to my 11:00 am class like I always do.

Track my progress!!
Chest: 40"
Waist: 39"
Hips: 40"
Thigh: 22"
Weight: 181


7 comments:

lovesports February 25, 2015 at 4:27 AM  

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Cailyn
cailynxxx gmail.com

fliptripholidays December 18, 2018 at 1:20 AM  

Amazing information, Thanks for share this informative blog with us. Visit following page for web design services.
Hong Kong Honeymoon Packages

Unknown May 28, 2019 at 8:58 AM  

if you had done love marraige and you are facing so much problems in your life so no need to worry i will tell you the best dua for husband and wife

William Jones May 25, 2022 at 1:23 PM  

This is very useful information that you have shared with us. Are you seeking for a packaging service that is second to none? We deliver quality-oriented and grade Wholesale Rigid Boxes Ideas with printing to improve your brand prosperity.

Blue apple packaging July 20, 2023 at 3:01 AM  

this was a good read and very good information you have shared with us
if you are looking to buy packaging and Shipping material with free shipping you can visit us at packaging and shipping materails www.blueapplepackaging.com

Back to TOP