Saturday, August 11, 2012

Life Update!

 I haven't done a "life update" post in quite some time, so I figured now is as good of a time as ever!

My school semester starts in two more weeks! Its so strange being an adult student, but I love it! This semester will be a few more core classes as well as my abnormal psychology class that I'm so looking forward to taking!!

Miss Boug turned 8 this summer! I can't believe she's so old already!! Where does the time go? She'll be heading into 3rd grade this year, and that's just as hard to believe!! Buddy's going to be 4 next week, and that's just as hard to believe too!! I'm counting down the days til next year when he starts kindergarten and all three of us are in school for the year!!

I haven't done much for myself in a long time, except for go to school, which is for the greater good of my family, not just me, so I decided to set some goals for myself. I've been hitting the gym, and I'm hoping to drop a total of 50 pounds. I haven't set a date to do this by, but going into it with the outlook of taking it off slow and steady so that it stays off. The ultimate goal is to be fit enough to participate in Warrior Dash, Tough Mudder or something of the like.

This has been, of course, another stressful year. Filled with some heartbreak, lots of stress, amazing friends and new goals. I don't regret anything, but look forward to easier days and achieving some more goals and hitting milestones!

1 comments:

lfhpueblo August 12, 2012 at 12:18 AM  

With school I wouldn't add stress on by adding a date by which to lose the 50lbs., but just try to stay sensible in your eating with nutritious foods. They'll start dropping off in time and maybe by the time you finish school you'll surprise yourself with that goal accomplished too.

Back to TOP