Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Virtual Interview with Dr. Michele Borba!!

Recently I was offered a chance to have a virtual interview with the amazing Dr. Michele Borba, who is a childrens health and development expert and has contributed to the TODAY show. I was so excited to ask her my questions, since Boug is almost 8 years old and heading into third grade, and I don't want to let her knowledge lag over the summer. I was also interested in how to incorporate her being able to keep her skills sharp, while working with her little brother, who is going to be 4 this summer.

 

Some of the tips that Dr. Borba suggested, such as making scrapbooks over the summer, I think will be something that Boug is definitely going to be interested in! I had also asked about incorporating more veggies in their diets, I'm definitely going to take her advice in doing more farmers market trips.

Take a moment and watch the video! Anything that you'll put into use this summer? You can also check out her book The Big Book of Parenting Solutions: 101 Answers to Your Everyday Challenges and Wildest Worries

0 comments:

Back to TOP