Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Great Christmas Present Deals!!

Here's another installment of my great Christmas present deals and ideas!!


-For the new or just reading learners, I really suggest the LeapFrog TAG Reading System and this one includes a case as well as a Cat in the Hat Dr. Seuss book. What kid doesn't love Dr. Seuss? At only $69.99, not a bad deal at all. You can't really put a price on learning!!

-For a fun game night, choose Cranium Hullabaloo. Its great fun for the entire family and you definately wont be sitting on your butt playing an average board game!!

-For the itty bittys, what baby doesn't love to bounce around?? The Fisher-Price Deluxe Jumperoo is the perfect gift for those bouncing bundles of joy! My daughter had one when she was a baby and LOVED it. I cannot complain at all, especially if my daughter was fussy, I'd let her bounce around for a while and she'd tire herself out and take a nap. The girl would wake up refreshed and not fussy at all!!

-I cannot rave enough about our Nintendo Wii, it is the perfect video game system for us. Gets us up and moving, we laugh at each other hysterically because we get so into the game. My 4 year old loves the baseball on the sports package and there are soooo many other games to get for it. I'm saving my bucks to get the Wii Fit for it to help me get some workout time in cause its impossible for me to get a gym membership or even get to a gym. I'm most looking forward to the Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2009 since she's so great at whippen peoples butts into shape on The Biggest Loser!!


So those are my picks for this time around!! Anything that you want to suggest? Post a comment!!

0 comments:

Back to TOP