Life has gotten the best of me lately, and its the little things that I can do for myself that keep me rolling on. I've forgotten at times how nice it is to put myself first for a minute. I was able to try out the sugar scrub from the new Touch'd line from Rachel Ferrucci and it was the little bit of pampering that I needed to bring myself back.
Touch'd Sugar Scrub was what I needed to get myself feeling fabulous to step out on a summer night. I used it before putting on a new dress and hitting the town with my ladies for a bachelorette party. I scrubbed my legs with the sugar scrub before shaving and I felt so good about myself!! The sugar scrub is organic and pulled off all the dead skin, leaving me feeling soft and smooth!
You can treat yourself to some fabulous Touch'd products with a 25% off code, use code COUCH with your purchase to receive the discount!!
Want to win a Touch'd Bath Butter?? Head over to the Touch'd site and browse, let me know which scent for the bath butter you'd like!
- Follow or Subscribe to A Couch With A View
- Follow CaseyDeuce on twitter and tweet this giveaway.
- Follow Touch'd on twitter.
- Become a fan of A Couch With A View on Facebook.
- Give Touch'd a "like" on Facebook.
- Post my button on your blog.
- Add my text link to your blogroll: http://acouchwithaview.blogspot.com/
- Post about this giveaway on your blog!
- If you don't have a blog, you can gain extra entries by emailing a friend about this giveaway! Just CC me in your email! firstname.lastname@example.org
This giveaway will accept entries until 11:59 pm on Friday, July 9th. Winner will be drawn with random.org and emailed. Winner must reply within 48 hours to winning email or a new winner will be drawn. Winner can not have won another Touch'd giveaway. Please make sure that your email is accessible, whether in the comment or a blogger profile, cause if I cant contact you, how can you win?
I received the Touch'd Sugar Scrub to aid in my review, which in no way changed the way I feel about the product. All opinions are my own.